Recently, we’ve received many rumors for the next Assassin’s Creed title in the franchise that’s supposedly releasing this year. We saw a complete list of achievements for Assassin’s Creed 2020, which points at – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Today, we have some more leaks from a French YouTuber who has some insider information for the next installment in the Assassin’s Creed franchise.
- Assassin’s Creed 2020 will be Vikings
- It won’t be called ‘Kingdom’ or ‘Ragnarok.’
- The Hidden Blade and Shield will return.
- The main character should be a woman, but players can still choose a man.
- The main character’s name is not ‘Jora.’
- Scandinavia won’t be the only territory in the game.
- Will feature even more RPG elements than Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Lots of Supernatural content related to the First Civilization.
- The game won’t be Co-op.
- The release is still planned by the end of 2020.
- The official reveal is coming late-April or Early-May.
Now, we do have to suggest taking everything with huge salt as there’s nothing officially confirmed. As for the official announcement, we can pretty much say that it’s coming very soon as a reliable industry insider, Shinobi602 also commented on this in his tweet saying, “Almost there.”
Not only that, Ashraf Ismail, Game Director at Ubisoft (Assassin’s Creed Origins, Black Flag), also replied to a tweet asking about the best opening sequence in a video game with, “… wait…” In his Twitter bio, we can see that he is working on an unannounced project which is most likely would be Assassin’s Creed 2020. What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments!
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia.