Rainbow Six Siege has been one of the best competitive FPS games out there. With new changes coming out every now and then, Ubisoft is trying its best to make the game more neutral to both professional and casual players. Today, we have our first look at the Rainbow Six: Siege Y5S1.2 designer’s notes. Below, you can find the complete list of these notes.
Rainbow Six: Siege Y5S1.2 Designer’s Notes
- Added Razor Holographic sights to Caveira’s M-12.
- Added smoke grenade
- Removed Claymore
- Increased T-95 LSW damage to 46 (up from 43).
- Added one Candela (4 Candelas in total)
- Reduced weapon damage from 84 to 55.
- Increased total ammunition (from 51 to 61)
- Changed Operator from 3 speed/1 armor to 2 speed/2 armor.
- Removed Super Shorty.
- Removed frag grenades
- Added Claymore
- Skeleton Key
- Increased magazine capacity from 5 to 6.
- Increased total amount of rounds from 21 to 26.
- Removed one Volcàn Shield (from 3 to 2)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege was released on December 1, 2015, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.