Xur is the Santa Claus of Destiny universe. But unlike Santa Claus, Xur comes in every weekend on Friday and leaves on the next weekly reset on Tuesday. Last week, Xur brought Black Talon, Mechaneer’s Tricksleeves, Dunemarchers, and Claws of Ahamkara. Today, we are going to talk about where is Xur, Agent of the Nine, on July 17, 2020, and which exotic weapons and armor pieces you can get from him this week.
Destiny 2: Where is Xur on July 17, 2020?
Xur can be found on the in the Tower Hanger.
Xur Exotic Inventory
|Skyburner’s Oath||Energy Scout Rifle||29 Legendary Shards|
|Lucky Raspberry||Hunter Chest Armor||23 Legendary Shards|
|Peacekeepers||Titan Leg Armor||23 Legendary Shards|
|Vesper of Radius||Warlock Chest Armor||23 Legendary Shards|
- Destiny 2 Festival Of The Lost 2020: Release Date, End Date, Rewards
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light Delayed To November 2020
- New ‘Destiny 2’ Beyond Light Leak: Vault Of Glass From Nessus
- Slug Rifle: This weapon lobs large, explosive, seeking slugs when you’re firing from the hip. When you’re aiming down sights, the slugs travel fast and straight, with higher damage and a lower rate of fire.
- For the Empire: This weapon is Full Auto, does extra damage to Cabal, and penetrates Phalanx shields.
- Probability Matrix: Increases the chaining capabilities of Arc Bolt Grenade and has a chance to recharge it each time it deals damage. A full chain always recharges.
- Mecha Holster: Reloads stowed Submachine Guns and allows you to ready them instantly. Improves your handling with SMGs and your movement while wielding one.
Vesper of Radius
- Planetary Torrent: Rifts release an Arc shockwave when cast. Rift energy recharges faster when you are surrounded by enemies.
Destiny was released on September 9, 2014, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Destiny 2 was released on September 4, 2017, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It was released later in 2019 on Google Stadia.