A new hotfix is live in Destiny 2. It’s around 100Mbs in size (could vary on consoles and PC). You can find the complete patch notes for this new Destiny 2’s hotfix 22.214.171.124 below:
Destiny 2: Hotfix 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris challenges were not being reset properly, causing some players to not receive rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players were not getting the correct amount of planetary materials from bunker upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where Titan Season Pass arms ornament would block first-person view.
- Season Pass SMG and Shotgun will now create Warmind cells with Season Pass ornaments equipped.
- Fixed an issue where Sentinel Titans were able to extend Sentinel Shield/Banner Shield by suppressing themselves.
- Fixed an issue with Raiju’s Harness that allowed players to hold Whirlwind Guard indefinitely.