There have been many rumors and leaks for Call of Duty 2020 recently. Last week, we had some leaks that suggested Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered coming this fall along with some other projects that Activision has been working on. Today, we have some more leaks for Call of Duty 2020.
Call of Duty 2020 Features Alex Mason, Zombies, and 32v32 Modes
This leak comes from TGR, who has been leaking Call of Duty news for a while now and has a reliable source. He posted a video on his YouTube channel which uncovered a ton of new information about the next COD game this year. Here’s a quick summary of the video.
- The title of this year’s Call of Duty game will most likely be Call of Duty: Black Ops, or Call of Duty Black Operations.
- Sergeant Frank Woods and Alex Mason are returning along with some new actors.
- Call of Duty 2020 will be on the new engine made by Infinity Ward Poland. The same engine that Modern Warfare is using.
- The game’s campaign is set during the Cold and Vietnam War, ‘focused on real-life events’ that spans that entire 40 years history.
- It will be even more gritty and gruesome than Modern Warfare.
- Health regeneration isn’t auto. (subject to change)
- Operators are returning.
- 32v32 mode returning along with Ground War.
- Most of the maps will be classic three-lane maps.
- Killstreaks are back.
- DLC will be free. (similar to Modern Warfare)
- According to TGR, Tranzit is making a return. (take with a grain of salt)
- Zombies Season Pass could be a thing in Call of Duty 2020.
- Pack-a-Punch and Perks are returning.
- Will feature an Aether Reboot.
This is everything we could find in the new 28-minute-long video from TGR. Lastly, the official reveal for Call of Duty 2020 seems to be coming in May 2020. Nothing is officially confirmed regarding any of the information mentioned above or in the video. So, we strongly suggest you take everything with a grain of salt. What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare is released on October 25, 2019, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.