Check out what the new Update 220.127.116.11 has brought to the table in Destiny 2 this week.
After a slight delay, the update 18.104.22.168 has finally arrived in Destiny 2. And with that, Bungie has added some highly-requested updates to the game, including a fix for the weapon crafting bug that allowed players to craft broken weapons.
In this article, we will have a complete list of the official patch notes for Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124.
Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 Complete Patch Notes
With the release of this new update in Destiny 2, Bungie has finally increased the drop rates for the Essence of the Oversoul in the Crota’s End raid. This means players can get more than one guaranteed drop per week for these fragments.
Along with that, a new PvP modifier called “Checkmate” has also been added to the Crucible Labs playlist. This modifier will run for a total of six weeks starting today; the first two weeks will be Checkmate Control, after that, it will be Checkmate Survival, and the last two weeks will be Checkmate Rumble.
Check out the complete list of patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue allowing for exploitation of spawns in Rift.
- Fixed an issue where you can weaken other Guardians when the Rapid-Fire Ranger Artifact perk is active.
- Fixed an issue where Arc Attunement Runes could be destroyed with certain weapons.
- Improved Essence of the Oversoul drop rates for full clears and for repeated clears.
- Fixed an issue where the Void crystal encounter would not progress if the crystals were destroyed too quickly during the third phase.
- Fixed an issue where players could activate their Glaive melee while in Weavewalk.
- Fixed an issue where changing a mod on an equipped item during an equipment-locked activity could boot you from the activity.
- Fixed an issue where the damage resistance from Elemental Embrace was applying to damage done in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where the jolt from Arc Elemental Orbs was applying to game objects.
- Fixed an issue where Secant Filaments were granting Overload anti-Champion to weapons that already have anti-Champion intrinsically.
- Fixed an issue where changing a mod on an equipped item during an equipment locked activity could boot you from the activity.
- Fixed an issue where Husk of the Pit and Eidolon Ally would be missing their weapon fire sound effects on console platforms.
- Added the Wendigo Grenade Launcher and Hung Jury Scout Rifle to legacy Vanguard Ops focusing
- Fixed an issue where the Minor Arcana Empowered Rewards didn’t function as intended. Opening a Season of the Witch chest (while using a Witch’s Key) at the end of the Legendary Savathûn’s Spire, will now properly give a Deepsight Seasonal weapon if there are any remaining to find, otherwise it will give a high-stat Seasonal piece of class appropriate armor.
- Fixed an issue with The Bulbul Tarang emblem, in which it didn’t appear in-game and couldn’t be equipped.
Destiny 2 The Final Shape launches February 27, 2024, on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.